This refund and exchange policy is subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law (8) of 2008 and its amendments.
First: Customers seeking a refund or exchange on goods must present an original invoice. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Second: Refunding or Exchanging merchandise will take place at the same branch from which goods were originally purchased.
Third: The following refund or exchange procedures and deadlines apply:
- Goods can be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Goods with a manufacturing fault can be returned no later than 12 months from the purchase date.
- Goods must be in the original packaging and all accessories must be included including price tags, catalogues and any complimentary items provided.
- Goods bought on sale or special offer will not be refunded or exchanged unless there is a manufacturing fault.
Fourth: The following items cannot be exchanged, and refunds will not be issued:
- Goods that have been altered or merchandise that has been damaged.
- Merchandise that has been damaged owing to ill-use, except if a factory defect is present.
- Merchandise which is not in its original condition.